StoneRidge has a long history of service and advice to clients throughout Ontario with our roots dating back to 1945. We offer all types of insurance including personal, commercial, life, health and wealth. Our growth has been fueled by a dedicated team of experienced professionals supported by solid partnerships with top insurance carriers in Canada.
Benefits of working at StoneRidge Insurance Brokers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Group Benefit Package including: Heath, Dental, Life and LTD
- Group RRSP & DPSP
The Technical Service Representative will provide technical and administrative support to the Personal Lines Team. These duties include supporting the Personal Lines Account Managers through the monitoring and updating of renewal lists, assisting with the preparation of renewal letters, mail distribution, scanning and invoicing, tracking and following up on documents received from the insurance companies, and other administrative tasks required in order to achieve defined performance objectives resulting in continual growth of the brokerage.
- Minimum 1 year office administrative experience (insurance experience would be an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application skills
- Team player with strong work ethic
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma
StoneRidge Insurance Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply For This Position Online