Crosslands General Insurance Brokers has a long history of service and advice to clients throughout Ontario with roots dating back to the 1940’s. We offer all types of insurance including personal, commercial, life, health and wealth management. We have a dedicated staff that prides itself with years of dedicated experience and caring nature! While we write policies from one end of the province to the other, we still have that small-town service approach.
Our London branch is seeking an outgoing team member with exceptional customer service skills. The role includes maintaining an existing portfolio while growing the division. We seek someone with a positive attitude who can maximize client retention, up sell, cross sell and support our existing team. They will follow set processes and procedures, conduct customer file reviews and achieve defined performance objectives resulting in continual growth of the brokerage.
Benefits of working at Crosslands General Insurance Inc.:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Group Benefit Package including: Heath, Dental, Life & LTD
- Group RRSP & DPSP
- Minimum 2 years insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application skills
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Company portal experience would be an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma would be an asset
Crosslands General Insurance Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply For This Position Online