StoneRidge has a long history of service and advice to clients throughout Ontario with our roots dating back to 1945. We offer all types of insurance including personal, commercial, life, health and wealth. Our growth has been fueled by a dedicated team of experienced professionals supported by solid partnerships with top insurance carriers in Canada.
The Technical Service Representative will provide technical and administrative support to the Personal Lines Team. These duties include supporting the Personal Lines Account Managers through the monitoring and updating of renewal lists, assisting with the preparation of renewal letters, mail distribution, scanning and invoicing, tracking and following up on documents received from the insurance companies, and other administrative tasks required in order to achieve defined performance objectives resulting in continual growth of the brokerage.
Benefits of working at StoneRidge Insurance Inc:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefit Package
- Group RRSP & DPSP
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Minimum 1 year office administrative experience (Insurance experience would be an asset)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application skills including Excel and Word
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma would be an asset
StoneRidge Insurance Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply For This Position Online