StoneRidge has a long history of service and advice to clients throughout Ontario with our roots dating back to 1945. We offer all types of insurance including personal, commercial, life, health and wealth. Our growth has been fueled by a dedicated team of experienced professionals supported by solid partnerships with top insurance carriers in Canada.
We are looking for an energetic and driven individual to join our team and help us grow our brand. Your contribution would include outbound Commercial Lines sales and ongoing support of those accounts with the assistance of an account manager. We are seeking someone who not only wants to reach targets, but exceed them! The position includes data management through the use of our CRM and Broker Management System.
Benefits of working at StoneRidge Insurance Brokers Inc.:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Group Benefit Package including: Heath, Dental, Life & LTD
- Group RRSP & DPSP
- Minimum 2 years insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application skills
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma would be an asset
StoneRidge Insurance Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply For This Position Online