You deserve the best.
The true test of a good insurance company occurs at the time of a claim. At StoneRidge, we have taken steps to ensure you will be treated well, and receive value for your insurance dollar when it really counts.
To report a claim, you have options to ensure a prompt response:
1. Report a claim directly by phoning us anytime during regular business hours 8:30am-5:00pm at one of our convenient StoneRidge locations.
2. After regular business hours, call our toll-free emergency claims number: (800) 264-2706 for immediate support.
What to do if you have an insurance claim:
- If it is an emergency, take whatever action is necessary to prevent further loss or damage without placing yourself or others at risk of personal injury.
- Contact the authorities (Fire or Police) when necessary, as soon as possible.
- Report the claim to StoneRidge Insurance Brokers as soon as possible.
- Discuss the details of the loss ONLY with the authorities, us or your insurance adjuster.
- Do not authorize repairs or start repairs until your insurance adjuster has inspected the damage.
- Do not make any voluntary payments or promises to pay for damages.
- Do not dispose of any damaged property until authorized by your adjuster.
How we can help you through it:
- Before we report your claim to the insurance company we will take the time to advise you on how your policy responds and what you should expect from your insurance company. We can advise you on how the claim may impact your renewal premium and coverage and explain what your options are. Whatever options you choose we are here to help you.
- We deal with only the best insurance companies that have reputations for fair, responsive claims service. Our role as a broker is to be your advocate with the insurance company during the claims process. At any time during the process we are available to assist you and work with the insurance company to ensure you are being treated well.