StoneRidge has a long history of service and advice to clients throughout Ontario with our roots dating back to 1945. We offer all types of insurance including personal, commercial, life, health and wealth. Our growth has been fueled by a dedicated team of experienced professionals supported by solid partnerships with top insurance carriers in Canada.
The Personal Lines Account Manager will provide professional advice and exceptional customer service to our Personal Lines customers by servicing and maintaining an existing portfolio while pursuing new business. They will follow processes and procedures, up sell and cross sell, conduct customer file reviews maximize client retention and achieve defined performance objectives resulting in continual growth of the brokerage.
- Minimum 2 years insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application skills including Excel and Word
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Company portal experience would be an asset
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Apply For This Position Online