StoneRidge has a long history of service and advice to clients throughout Ontario with our roots dating back to 1945. We offer all types of insurance including personal, commercial, life, health and wealth. Our growth has been fueled by a dedicated team of experienced professionals supported by solid partnerships with top insurance carriers in Canada.
The Commercial Account Manager will provide professional advice and exceptional customer service to our Program customers by servicing and maintaining an existing portfolio. They will follow processes and procedures, up sell and cross sell, conduct customer file reviews maximize client retention and achieve defined performance objectives resulting in continual growth of the brokerage. This program is fast paced and growing. Strong organization & communication skills are a key to success in this role.
- Minimum 2-3 years insurance experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application skills including Excel and Word
- Power Broker experience is an asset
- Premium Finance experience is an asset
- High level of commercial insurance product knowledge
- Team player with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time